Midwest weather can be unpredictable to say the least. When Mother Nature throws you the worst, don’t panic and call our team at Blue Rain Roofing & Restoration. We are here for you 24/7 to provide immediate disaster relief, then provide insurance claims assistance to get your property back to its previous condition.
Call our office at (816) 358-7663, or if it is after normal business hours we are always available at (816)808-9985. This includes all weekends and holidays. We mean when we say we’re your TRUSTED, LOCAL roofing contractor.
Navigating the Process
There is no one who can accurately predict when and where adverse weather will occur. However, if it happens to your facility, utilizing an inexperience contractor or a fly-by-night storm chaser can only increase your headache. At Blue Rain Roofing & Restoration, we are here to provide our friends and neighbors in the Kansas City metro with trusted insurance claims assistance.
The insurance process is not always an easy one to navigate. You probably won’t be shocked to hear that the insurance companies do not enjoy paying out claims. That is why when an insurance adjuster visits your property, they are not always in your corner. Many times, they try to deny cases in order to save the insurance company money. To combat that, having Blue Rain Roofing & Restoration go to bat for you will help resolve your insurance claim faster and smoother. Our team will help ensure that your legitimate roofing issues are resolved by your insurance company.
Insurance Claims Steps
The steps that we traditionally follow for insurance claims are listed below. While these are a general guide for most homeowners and business owners, there are always exceptions which we are happy to work through with you.
- Your facility has sustained damage. Call Blue Rain Roofing & Restoration at (816) 358-7663 to perform an on-site inspection before calling the insurance company.
- This initial inspection allows our company to be certain that your property sustained enough damage to justify filing an insurance claim. If we find no damage, or minimal damage, has been sustained, you won’t be penalized from filing a claim with your insurance.
- Immediately tarp any areas needed to ensure watertight protection.
- Help you call your insurance company to make a claim and schedule your adjuster meeting.
- Meet your adjuster at your property to inspect the roof.
- During this inspection, we will work with the adjuster to speed up the claims process. As previously mentioned, insurance companies try to deny numerous claims. By having an experienced, knowledgeable technician at the inspection, we can ensure your scope of work fully covers the damage you sustained.
- Begin your roofing project.
- Send proof of completion and final invoice to your insurance company.
To get started, call our team at (816) 358-7663. We are here to assist you through all the stages of your insurance claims process. If you need us after hours, please call our 24/7 line at (816)808-9985.